Rainbows is for children suffering from loss, helping guide them through life's storms.
Rainbows is an international, not-for-profit organisation that fosters emotional healing among children grieving a loss from a life-altering crisis. It offers training and programmes for establishing peer support groups in communities, schools, churches, and social agencies.
The programmes are available to children, young people and adults of all ages who are grieving a death, family change or any other significant loss. It provides an opportunity for healing to take place after a painful loss over a 13-week programme.
- Sunbeams (Nursery)
- Rainbows (Primary Edition)
- Spectrum (Adolescent Edition)
- Kaleidoscope (College / Adult Edition)
- Prism (Single Parent / Stepparent Edition)
- Silver Linings (Crisis Response)
For further information
National website address: www.rainbowsgb.org