Poor Servants of the Mother of God
The Kairos Retreat and Conference Centre, Roehampton, London SW15
Operations Manager Required
We are seeking a suitable person to operationally manage and oversee the running of our Retreat Centre. The successful candidate will have experience of managing, supervising, and supporting a staff team and experience of leading and/or supporting others to deliver first class customer service.
- Support all staff in the provision of a high-quality service for all those who come to the Kairos Centre
- Manage the staff team including management of performance, provision of regular supervision and set clear standards of performance.
- Manage the finances within budget and cash flow constraints.
- Manage the premises cost effectively and within the budget to ensure day to day cleanliness, repairs and maintenance in all areas of the Centre.
- Manage the staff rotas on a monthly basis for all roles, based on the demands of the calendar which continually changes. Find and manage casual staff for busy times.
- Manage catering and hospitality staff and assisting on busy occasions.
- Ensure that proper risk management is carried out in all departments and that health and safety standards are adhered to including fire procedures and that staff are trained as necessary.
- Ensure that all bookings are in line with the ethos of the RC Church and the SMG Charism. Ensure that SMG sisters both as individuals and as groups are particularly welcomed in their own ‘home’ especially for important events such as Jubilees and Assemblies.
- Liaise with Trustees, finance office and payroll and HR to ensure best practice and ethos.
Salary - £35,000 per annum
Working Hours – 37.5 Monday – Saturday across a Rota
Holidays – 25 days plus bank holidays
If you are interested please email your CV to email@example.com or phone HR on 0208 788 4351