Based in Bowen House SE1, we are looking for a full-time Administrator to support the work of a number of departments including (but not limited to) the Moderator of the Curia, HR/Payroll, Finance, Property and Fundraising.
Reporting to the Executive Assistant, the ideal candidate will have considerable previous administrative/secretarial experience, a good understanding of the Catholic church and be very self-motivated. Excellent organisation and IT skills are essential. Given that this role will involve supporting a range of different functions the job holder must be very adaptable and able to cope with changing demands and deadlines.
Administrative work will include:
- undertaking specific processes such as reference checking
- maintenance of electronic and hardcopy files
- document scanning and filing
- dealing with queries via phone, email and face-to-face
- maintaining content on the Resource Centre and website
- organising mailouts
- helping organise and run events
- liaising with a wide range of different people, both internally and externally including senior clergy, parish priests and their staff, volunteers, lawyers, surveyors and many more
- dealing with daily post
- reception duties
- ad hoc projects
The hours are 0900 to 1700 Monday to Friday, with a salary range of £23,000 to £26,000 per annum based on skills and experience.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV along with a covering letter to HR@rcaos.org.uk by the closing date of 27th May 2022.